Clinical Supervision for Psychologists
Clinical Supervision for Psychologists is organized by Psychceu.com.
A continuing education course for 6 ces
The clinician will be able to:
• identify components of ethical professional conduct in supervision.
• describe legal issues in her/his state regarding child abuse, patient/therapist privilege, Tarasoff Issues and the mandated responsibilities of the supervisor
• identify issues that may be associated with confidentiality, including client welfare, competence/scope of practice and informed consent, as they apply to supervision.
• demonstrate of the specific laws and ethics in regard to supervision.
• list the clinical issues involved in the supervision relationship.
• discuss the impact of multiculturalism on supervision.
• cognizant of the role of countertransference in the supervisory relationship, and the concept of parallel process.
Cost for the 6 unit course is $77
- CEs : 6
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine