Characteristics of Future Models of Integrated Outpatient Care is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course discusses the value of self-management in the healthcare system, the benefits of IT and electronic communication to providers and patients and when to use electric monitoring.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Recognize the value of self-management in the healthcare system.
• Define family-centred care as prescribed by The Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2015–2020.
• Explain how the combined efforts of electronic communication and IT are beneficial to patients and providers.
• Understand the safety measures implemented to ensure patient privacy over electronic devices
• Assess the needs of combining patient and medical provider electronic communication expansion needs
• Accept and utilize the IT and electronic communication system put in place.
• Familiarize yourself with the conditions and situations in which electronic monitoring is beneficial and necessary.
• Monitor the information frequently to recognize when immediate intervention is needed for a patient.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Final Fee||28 Feb, 2023||USD 20.00|
Toll free Number
Dist of Col, Washington
Nurse Practitioners +1 More