Characteristics of Future Models of Integrated Outpatient Care is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course discusses the value of self-management in the healthcare system, the benefits of IT and electronic communication to providers and patients and when to use electric monitoring.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Recognize the value of self-management in the healthcare system.
• Define family-centred care as prescribed by The Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2015–2020.
• Explain how the combined efforts of electronic communication and IT are beneficial to patients and providers.
• Understand the safety measures implemented to ensure patient privacy over electronic devices
• Assess the needs of combining patient and medical provider electronic communication expansion needs
• Accept and utilize the IT and electronic communication system put in place.
• Familiarize yourself with the conditions and situations in which electronic monitoring is beneficial and necessary.
• Monitor the information frequently to recognize when immediate intervention is needed for a patient.
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.