Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: ADHD in Children is organized by Nursing CE Central.
Course Created on: May 21, 2021
Course Expires on: May 21, 2024
• Registered Nurses (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN)
• Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN/LVN)
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can lead to negative outcomes for children, their families, and communities if left untreated. Untreated ADHD in children has the potential to lead to long-term academic underachievement (14). It is vital for nurses and health care providers to recognize the signs and symptoms of ADHD in children, so they are able to reach their full potential.
• Diagnosing and Treating ADHD in Children
• Case Study
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
• Describe the epidemiology of ADHD in children, including the prevalence of ADHD in children, the median age of diagnosis and negative sequelae of undiagnosed ADHD.
• Recognize the most common signs and symptoms of ADHD in children.
• Describe the diagnostic process for ADHD in children.
• Describe the most common treatments for ADHD in children.
Nursing CE Central is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In this course we will discuss ADHD in children. It will take the average learner 120 minutes to complete.
Accreditations + Approvals:
• American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) (P0614)
• California Board of Registered Nursing (CEP 17418)
• Kentucky Board of Nursing (7-0090)
• Louisiana State Board of Nursing (58)
• New York State Department of Education (IC 208)
• Florida Board of Nursing (50-23983)
Suppose you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation and before the start of the course. In that case, you are entitled to a refund of the price paid after deducting the online transaction charges.
For the avoidance of doubt, the cancellation period will expire 14 days after the date of the Order Confirmation.
If you start to use our services during the cancellation period (i.e., if the course commences during the 14-day cancellation period) and/or if you access the course materials via our online course spaces (i.e., via our virtual learning environment), no refund will be payable.