An Overview of Hepatitis A is organized by AchieveCE. This course has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hour.
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
This course is designed to familiarize healthcare professionals with the causes, symptoms, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment of Hepatitis A.
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
• Describe the function of the liver and how it is impacted by hepatitis A
• Discuss the prevalence of hepatitis A infection
• Identify common causes, risk factors, and symptoms of hepatitis A
• Discuss methods for diagnosing and treating hepatitis A
• Identify ways to prevent hepatitis A
• Discuss the long-term health outlook for individuals infected with hepatitis A
• Describe the reporting requirements for cases of hepatitis A
Refunds are available if you cancel within 14 days of order confirmation and haven't started any courses. Note that online transaction charges will be deducted. No refund if courses are started during the cancellation period