Administrator's Guide for Implementing Technology-Based Behavioral Health
Administrator's Guide for Implementing Technology-Based Behavioral Health is organized by EdCompass.
There is no time limit for reading the course material however, when you click on the exam you will only be given 30 minutes to complete the exam. If you are having trouble passing the exam within the 30 minutes the board allows you then you can download the exam questions we provide you in the course description page.
CE Credit Hours: 3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
The use of electronic media and information technologies in behavioral health treatment, recovery support, and prevention programs continues to gain acceptance. This intermediate level continuing education course, designed for administrators, clinical supervisors, and service providers, discusses considerations that are likely to arise during adoption of technology-based interventions. The course uses information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to summarize programmatic, technological, budgeting, vendor selection, data management, privacy and confidentiality, and regulatory considerations likely to arise.
• Summarize the array of opportunities in the prevention and treatment of mental health and substance use disorders that (technology-assisted care) TAC offers.
• Discuss administrative challenges that are present with the adoption of technology-based behavioral health and treatment.
• Outline the process for planning for and monitoring the success of TAC implementation.
• Explore ways to assess the technological competence of the workforce and help staff members develop a sense of self-efficacy with the technology.
• Address considerations for technological capacity based on the type of technology to be adopted as well as budget and data management considerations.
• Describe safety, security, privacy, and confidentiality issues relevant to TAC in behavioral health.
• Identify resources for providers and administrators who are implementing technology-assisted care, including tools for clinicians, supervisors, and administrators.
- CE Credits : 3
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine