602: Cardio-Pulmonary Pharmacology (N) is organized by Medical Education Systems (MedEdSys), Inc. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 30 CEUs.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify and discuss the categories of medications used to treat cardio-pulmonary disorders.
• Identify complications and side effects of some of at least three of the most common respiratory medications.
• Identify and explain the functions of the various types of equipment utilized for delivery of medications in respiratory care.
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aerosolized medications, and explain the principles associated with humidification.
• Discuss at least one of the clinical practice guidelines for choosing and using equipment to deliver medications.