Visual Consequences of Chiari Malformation Course
Visual Consequences of Chiari Malformation Course is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: July 1, 2021
This course covers the subtle and dramatic ocular and visual effects of various types of acquired hydrocephalus secondary to Chiari malformation and related diseases, including spinal syrinx, idiopathic intracranial hypertension. Treatments will also be covered.
• Diagnosis and Chiari-induced ocular motility disorders, including saccades and vestibular eye movements
• Diagnosis and treatment of various forms of nystagmus and internuclear ophthalmoplegia (INO) in Chiari
• Diagnosis and treatment of divergence insufficiency and CN VI palsy in Chiari
• Chiari treatment, including oral pharmaceuticals and surgical options
• Diagnosis and treatment of acquired hydrocephalus and optic nerve swelling in Chiari
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine