Update on Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Journey from Screening to Diagnosis and Management
Update on Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Journey from Screening to Diagnosis and Management is organized by Pri-Med.
Release Date: 11/14/2020
Expiration Date: 11/14/2022
Pri-Med Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Behavioral Health, Autism (Pediatrics)
This podcast will provide an update on autism spectrum disorder (ASD) including surveillance and screening, clinical signs, evaluation, diagnosis, and management.
• Discuss the various screening tools for autism spectrum disorder
• Outline the clinical signs, diagnostic criteria and evaluation of autism spectrum disorder
• Review the management of autism spectrum disorder
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine