The Nuts and Bolts of Keratoconus Co-management Course
The Nuts and Bolts of Keratoconus Co-management Course is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: November 1, 2023
Keratoconus is a progressive corneal ectasia that can lead to serious acuity loss and potential blindness, but eyecare providers are well-equipped to prevent this irreversible vision loss. Masterful management starts with accurate diagnosis, moves to surgical treatments to halt progression, and finishes with optical and surgical visual rehabilitation.
• Review the common in office tools and emerging technologies for keratoconus diagnosis.
• Discuss risk factors for disease progression, and answer the question, “When is the right time to refer a patient for intervention.”
• Compare and contrast epithelial on vs. epithelial off corneal cross-linking.
• Review the postoperative corneal cross-linking billing and ancillary diagnostics for practice management.
• Educate attendees on a commonly used postoperative visit schedule, detailing the most commonly performed tests on each visit.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine