Mayo Clinic Talks Podcast - Online is organized by Mayo Clinic.
Course opens: 12/30/2019
Course expires: 12/29/2022
• 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 7.25 Attendance
Mayo Clinic Talks is a weekly podcast show hosted by Darryl Chutka, M.D., a general internist at Mayo Clinic. Podcasting offers succinct, relevant, and accessible CME. The episodes in this course reflect commonly seen health problems in a primary care practice. Listen in as Dr. Chutka interviews experts on a variety of topics ranging from The Risks and Benefits of Coffee to Transgender Patient Care, back pain, management of sleep apnea, hormone therapy, and The Dangers of Distraction and Balancing Connectivity. Listen in the course or using your favorite podcast app, then return here to take a short assessment and claim credit.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Describe the current treatment recommendations for patients with hyperlipidemia.
• List the various categories of hypertension.
• Describe the current pharmacologic treatment available for patients with osteoporosis.
• Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
This course is intended for primary care providers: physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
CME 0.5 +3
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine