Handling Upper Respiratory Symptoms During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Frankly Speaking EP 197
Handling Upper Respiratory Symptoms During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Frankly Speaking EP 197 is organized by Pri-Med.
Release Date: 11/9/2020
Expiration Date: 11/9/2021
Pri-Med Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Infectious Diseases
This episode will review how to best care for patients who present with respiratory symptoms during the fall and winter.
• Review similarities between influenza, coronavirus, and acute bronchitis
• Discuss the benefit of outpatient treatment of influenza, coronavirus, and acute bronchitis
• Describe what does not help in the management of patients with acute respiratory symptoms in an outpatient setting
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 0.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine