Fluorescein Angiography Course
Fluorescein Angiography Course is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: August 7, 2023
Credits: 1.00 credits.
This one hour course is designed to introduce the concept of fluorescein angiography, and take a deep dive into the causes of hyperfluorescence and hypofluorescence in the retina.
• Identify pathological patterns of hyperfluorescence and hypofluorescence
• Understand the basic principles behind fluorescein angiography
• Identify normal features of fluorescein angiography imaging
• Explain common complications with fluorescein angiography
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine