Epiretinal Membrane Update Course
Epiretinal Membrane Update Course is organized by Pacific University.
Expiration Date: July 12, 2021
Credits: 2.00 credits
This course will survey the symptoms, signs, diagnosis, and treatment of epiretinal membranes (ERM), with an emphasis on surgical, pharmaceutical, and optical treatments, prognosis, and prevention of this sight-threatening condition.
• Name differential diagnoses, including central serous retinopathy and cystoid macular edema
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of treatments for ERM, including pharmaceutical, surgical, optical, and careful monitoring
• Delineate the prognosis and preventative measures for ERM
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credits : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine