CME : 8.5
Hours : 8.5
2020 Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvic Reconstruction 2-Day Virtual Scientific and Clinical Seminar is organized by Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) and will be held from Nov 11 - 14, 2020.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (8.50), CME - Non-Physician (Attendance) (8.50 hours), Nursing CE (8.50 hours), Physician Assistant (8.50 hours)
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center offers many opportunities for health care professionals to continue their professional education and training. The continuing education provided will help achieve the best medical and quality of life outcomes for patients and families.
2-Day Virtual Seminar Details:
• November 11, 2020 - 5pm-7pm EST
• November 14, 2020 - 11am-2pm EST
The 2-day virtual seminar is geared toward attending physicians, trainees, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses at both the introductory and more advanced levels of expertise. The seminar will feature scientific and clinical abstract presentations on the following topics:
• Colorectal surgery
• Bowel management
• Neurogastroenterology and motility
• Comprehensive gynecology, including medical, surgical and fertility care
The Nov. 14. session will close with an additional one hour dedicated to surgical fellowship and nursing case presentations.
The 2-day virtual seminar is geared toward physicians, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants and nurses at both the introductory and more advanced levels of expertise.
• Utilize new innovations and apply evidence-based practices to the care of pediatric colorectal, GI, and gynecological patients.
• Apply standard-of-care practices by recognizing, supporting, and evaluating multidisciplinary care needs of pediatric colorectal, GI, and gynecological patients throughout their lifespans.
• Examine care practices and participate in innovative thinking with colleagues at the conference and at their own points-of-care.
• Develop a pediatric, colorectal bowel management program.
Gastroenterology, Gynecology/Obstetrics, Perioperative Services, Surgery, Urology.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Attending Physicians Fee||10 Nov,2020||USD 40.00|
|Nurse & Trainees Fee||10 Nov,2020||USD 20.00|
SpecialtiesOBGYN and Women's Health, Colorectal Surgery
CNE 1 +1
Fee details will be updated soon
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine