CME/CECH : 20
CE : 20
Podiarty Conference 2020: Superbones Superwounds West conference is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from Oct 24 - 26, 2020.
Estimated for a Total of 20 CE/CME/CECH credits (16 Live Streamed + 4 On-Demand)
PRESENT e-Learning Systems is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. PRESENT e-Learning Systems has estimated this activity for a maximum of 20 continuing education contact hours.
AffinityCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AffinityCE designates this live educational activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. A maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be awarded.
AffinityCE is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. AffinityCE is awarding a maximum of 20 contact hours for this activity.
Attend the CME lecture program designed for today’s surgical and wound care practice by the finest teachers in limb salvage and wound care. The conference will include an innovative virtual exhibit hall in which you will learn about the latest products and services to run your practice and better care for your patients. You’ll be able to video chat with exhibitors and get demos of their products, just like you were in a real live exhibit hall. Be invigorated when you return to your practice on Monday morning.
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
• Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
• Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
• Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
• Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
• Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care health care professionals.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Attendees Fee||23 Oct,2020||USD 149.00|
|Alliance Partners Fee||23 Oct,2020||USD 99.00|
|Residents and Students Fee||23 Oct,2020||Free|
|Non-Healthcare (No CME certificate) Fee||23 Oct,2020||USD 499.00|
SpecialtiesPodiatry, Wound Care
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine