SPPM 28th Annual Pain Management Billing, Coding & Practice Management - A VIRTUAL Event
SPPM 28th Annual Pain Management Billing, Coding & Practice Management - A VIRTUAL Event is organized by Society for Pain Practice Management (SPPM) and will be held from Jan 20 - 22, 2021.
Designation of Credit:
The Society For Pain Practice Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Society For Pain Practice Management designates this educational activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Attendees should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
SPPM presents the most up to date Pain Management Billing, Coding & Practice Management information.
This course will be held live on line for VIRTUAL course attendees.
In addition, this course will be recorded. For maximum attendance flexibility, a link to view the recorded sessions can be purchased.
• 2021 CPT & ICD-10 Coding updates
• Managing and Avoiding Denied Claims
• Prior Authorizations- Improve your process.
• ASC Billing for Pain Management
• E&M Coding for Pain Management
• Telehealth in 2021-Understand proper billing and the current regulations
• Adding Regenerative Medicine to Your Practice – Patient Selection, Supplies, Marketing, Billing
• Anesthesia for Procedure Sedation-Documentation and Billing
• Compliance Issues in Pain Management- Best Practices and Procedures
• OIG -What to expect in 2021
• Credentialing Physicians for hospital privileges and insurance contracts
- CME : 16.5
The SPPM Pain Management Billing & Practice Management Seminar is designed for physicians, administrators, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, managers, pain management billing and coding professionals
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine