CME : 1
CNE : 1
AARC : 1
Sleep Medicine in 2020 and Moving Forward is organized by eMedEvents.
This webinar will discuss the changes in sleep medicine during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the future, what should be considered when testing, diagnosing and treating our sleep patients? What new methods and therapies are being prescribed? Will these changes stay beyond 2020?
- Review some changes in the clinical practice of sleep medicine that have occurred due to COVID-19.
- Discuss alternate patient care models.
- Examine some strategies to mitigate COVID-19 risks.
- Explore the abundance of opportunities available to improve the sleep health of our communities.
This course is approved for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM
• Sleep Medicine
• Sleep Physicians
• Internal Medicine
• Primary Care Physicians
• General Practice
• Family Medicine
• General and Internal Medicine
• Family and Patient Centered Care
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Sleep Technicians
• Respiratory Therapists
SpecialtiesSleep Medicine, Pulmonologists, Sleep Physicians, ENT, Neurologists, Internal Medicine, Primary Care Physicians, General practice, Family Medicine, General and Internal Medicine, Family and Patient Centered Care, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Sleep Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Dentists
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine