CME : 10
CE Hours : 10
Sexuality Issues in Counseling & Therapy, Volume 2 is organized by Hatherleigh Medical Education.
American Medical Association
The Hatherleigh Company, Ltd. designates this CME activity for a maximum number of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Hours: 10
All practicing psychiatrist, psychotherapists and counselors will benefit from this enlightening course in the most basic, yet most challenging aspect of human development.
• Men’s Health and Sexual Performance
• Sexual Orientation Symptoms in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Assessment and Treatment with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Sexual Addiction or Hypersexual Disorder: Clinical Implications
• Sexual Dysfunction and Antidepressants: Identification, Epidemiology, and Treatment
• Antipsychotic-induced Hyperprolactinemia in Children and Adolescents
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
CE Hours 14
Fee details will be updated soon
- Text-Based CME
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine