Post Graduate Diploma in ART and Reproductive Medicine 2021
AECS in collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announces Post Graduate Diploma in ART and Reproductive Medicine. This online course affords one-on-one comprehensive training in clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all phases of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
5 Days Online Course - Every Day UAE Timezone 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
• Step by Step IVF Process
• Algorithms of stimulation protocols
• Optimizing the result of IUI
• Is Social egg Freezing “the need of the hour”..!
• Controlled Ovarian Stimulation protocols and follicular punctures
• Controversies in embryo transfer
• Ultrasound in ART
• Hysteroscopy in ART - Fine Tunning
• Value of Progesterone and Corpus luteal support in ART
• IVF and Ectopic Pregnancies
• Understanding oocyte quality - for the Gynaecologist
• Lifestyle - Impacts and Interventions in ART
• Minimising Treatment Failures in ART
• Patients & Care Provider friendly Treatment flow charts
• Assisted Conception for women with PCO/PCOS
• Embryo Transfer Techniques
• To Freeze or not to freeze - Freeze all for all..?
• Fertility Preservation in cancer, chronic diseases and for social reasons
• Recurrent pregnancy loss - An update
• Translating semen analysis and sperm processing into clinical practice
• IVF: When to do and When not to do
• Azoospermia, state of the Art Management.
• Complications of IVF
• Emotional Distress after IVF.
Social Media Info :
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine