Dermatologists attend ODAC to stay informed and up-to-date on clinical dermatology updates, new treatments, new uses for old treatments, new product lines, changes to therapeutic guidelines and to witness live demonstrations from the experts. Unique to ODAC, each presentation focuses on practical pearls you can immediately use in your practice.
Attend the 2021 ODAC Dermatology Conference to….
• Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
• Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
• Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
• Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
• Earn CME - up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
ODAC recognizes that you hold the vision, highly specialized expertise, and unique training that drives dermatology. ODAC is organized and produced by SanovaWorks.
• Advanced CME educational sessions
• 30+ faculty with direct access for your most pressing Q&A
• Live demonstrations with injectables, lasers, devices, chemical peels and more.
• Interactive format with Q&A, networking and small group discussion
• Special Focus on controversies, pearls and managing complications
• Specialized session tracks for dermatologists, residents and beyond
• New, world-renowned faculty
• 21 CE/CME credit hours
• One price for all sessions, workshops, and breaks
• Over 75 Poster Presentations
• Free subscription to the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD)