CME : 2.5
MSK Virtual Transforming Dermatology in the Post COVID-19 Digital Era is organized by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). This Online CME Course will be held as a fully web-based course on Oct 22, 2020, from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm.
How many CME credits can be earned by attending MSK Virtual Transforming Dermatology in the Post COVID-19 Digital Era ?
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2.5 CME Credits.
What is the significance of MSK Virtual Transforming Dermatology in the Post COVID-19 Digital Era ?
The purpose of this course is to provide clinicians, scientists, and students with an overview of the that exciting progress and existing challenges in the application of digital technology to deliver dermatologic care following the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, there will be discussion on the legal landscape in delivering healthcare via telehealth platform.
Participants will have the opportunity to hear from internationally recognized dermatology experts in skin cancer and dermato-oncology fields regarding the management of patients during and post COVID-19 era. There will also be discussion on the exciting effort to leverage digital technology as aids to dermatologic care in the future. There will be ample time for questions and discussions throughout the sessions.
• Discuss the challenges and solutions for dermatologic care during and post Covid-19 era
• Discuss the pros and cons of the various telehealth platforms
• Understand the benefits, limitations and legal barriers of teledermatology
• Suggestions from literature that include studies with Artificial Intelligence and Imaging
• Predict the future of telehealth after Covid-19
• Understand the opportunities and barriers to leveraging computer informatics for the diagnosis of skin cancers
The target audience for this course includes clinicians, researchers, and students to anticipate and participate in the application of digital technology for dermatologic care, in the post COVID-19 era.
SpecialtiesHealth Care Policy and Research, Nursing, Public Health, Research and Clinical Research, Dermatopathology, Dermatology
- Live Webinar
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine