AMA PRA Category 1 : 6
MSK CME Advances in Neurofibromatosis: Integrating Multi-modality Therapy is organized by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC). This live online course will be held as a fully web-based course on Friday, October 09, 2020.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This live virtual conference is intended to provide an update on current evaluation and multi-modality therapy for neurofibromatosis.
Neurofibromatosis represents a group of inheritable disorders that require multi-disciplinary integrated care. Major advances in defining molecular alterations and developing targeted therapies have changed the landscape of treatment, but require continued laboratory and clinical investigations. Clinicians and scientists at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are pursuing numerous areas of investigation in the clinic and laboratory and we anticipate will become one of the driving forces in the development of newer therapies for both benign and malignant tumors (eg MPNST) in NF-associated tumors. Additionally, MSK is one of the most active surgical groups in the world with the recent integration of advanced technologies such as DaVinci robot resection of paraspinal benign tumors.
• Learn recent NF clinical and research advancements
• Develop a basic understanding of the pathophysiology of NF1, NF2 and SWN
• Review clinical symptoms and imaging typical of patients with NF1, NF2 and SWN
• Discuss therapeutic options for NF1 associated plexiform neurofibroma, including targeted therapy
• Learn about pre-clinical models for NF1, which serve as a springboard for future clinical trials
• Learn about clinical trial options for patients with NF1 associated MPNST
• Learn about NF1 associated GIST, NF1 associated breast cancer, NF1 associated long bone dysplasias
• Discuss therapeutic options for NF2 associated vestibular schwannoma, including targeted therapy, radiation and surgical resection
• Discuss symptomatic treatment for Schwannomatosis, including pain control, radiation and surgical resection
• Click here for more details and registration
Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Pain Medicine, Neurosurgery, Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant, Genetics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Neuroradiology, Radiation Oncology, Psychology, Nursing, Interventional Radiology, Breast Radiology, Neuropathology, Spine surgery, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Molecular Biology, General practice, Integrative Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Oncology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians (MDs, PhDs and DOs) Fee||09 Oct,2020||USD 100.00|
|Advanced Practice Providers Fee||09 Oct,2020||USD 75.00|
|Residents, Fellows, Nurses and Other Healthcare Providers Fee||09 Oct,2020||USD 75.00|
|Industry Professionals Fee||09 Oct,2020||USD 175.00|
SpecialtiesNeurology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Pain Medicine, Neurosurgery, Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant, Genetics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Neuroradiology, Radiation Oncology, Psychology, Nursing, Interventional Radiology, Breast Radiology, Neuropathology, Spine surgery, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Molecular Biology, General practice, Integrative Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Oncology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine