Masters of Pediatric Dermatology (MOPD) 2021
Masters of Pediatric Dermatology (MOPD) 2021 is organized by LiVDerm and will be held from Feb 04 - 05, 2021.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is awarded 10.25 Contact Hours.
With an expanded, 1.5 days' worth of educational programming, this renowned event will deliver a comprehensive review of the latest in pediatric dermatology with topics such as caring for skin of color, wound healing, COVID lesions, pediatric therapeutics, and more. Led by industry experts and academic educators, the Masters of Pediatric Dermatology Symposium will provide unparalleled education on the latest treatment approaches, protocols, procedures, and tools in pediatric dermatology.
• Bacterial Infections in Kids
• COVID Lesions in Children's Skin
• Weird & Worrisome Pediatric Rashes
• Warts & Molluscum: How To Beat Them
• Atopic Dermatitis Therapy
• Pediatric Psoriasis 2021
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify effective patient/caretaker communication and education strategies to improve patient adherence to prescribed therapy for chronic dermatologic conditions.
• Choose appropriate therapy for psoriasis in children and adolescents based on disease severity and available evidence.
• List recent advances in pediatric atopic dermatitis knowledge and treatment.
• Examine the efficacy and safety of current non-pharmacological and pharmacological treatments for AD patients across the age spectrum.
• Select appropriate therapies for treatment of acne in children from newborns to preteens.
• Identify therapeutic advances for pigmented lesions and vitiligo in the pediatric population.
• Discuss recent therapeutic updates for hyperhidrosis, impetigo, acne, and molluscum in pediatric population.
• Select appropriate therapy for childhood hair loss disorders such as alopecia areata based on diagnosis and available evidence behind current and emerging treatments.
• Discuss recent research into the treatment of cutaneous warts and molluscum contagiosum.
• Choose appropriate therapy for management and treatment of epidermolysis bullosa.
- CME : 10.25
- Contact Hours : 10.25
The Masters of Pediatric Dermatology symposium is designed to meet the needs of pediatric dermatologists, pediatricians, family practitioners, dermatologists, nurses/nurse practitioners and residents in these programs.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 4 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine