LSU's 44th Annual Perio Review: 2½-Day Review Course
LSU's 44th Annual Perio Review: 2½-Day Review Course is organized by LSU Health New Orleans Continuing Dental Education and will be held from Jan 15 - 17, 2021.
This course is for Perio Residents and Periodontists preparing to take the Oral Exam (Part II) for certification by the American Board of Periodontology; practicing periodontists looking for a comprehensive review and an update in periodontics; and general dentists and dental specialists who are interested in periodontics.
After completing the 2½ day comprehensive literature review and update course, participants will:
• Be better prepared to explain current concepts, particularly as they relate to management of patients with advanced periodontal diseases and dental implant therapy
• Understand new developments and specific topics covered in this overall review and update in periodontics
• Be knowledgeable of systemic diseases' influences on periodontal disease, patient management, and periodontal medicine
• Understand how to manage office emergencies and the diagnosis of oral lesions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine