CME : 22.5
LowCarbUSA - Virtual Boca 2021: Virtual Metabolic Health Conference is organized by LowCarbUSA® and will be held from Jan 15 - 17, 2021.
• 22.5 Category 1 CME credits available.
• 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
Addressing obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle. Register for this incredible virtual conference and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction.
• Anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
• The health care professional who wants to make a bigger impact with better tools.
• Scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results.
• Keto Nutrition Enthusiasts, Keto Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists.
SpecialtiesHealthcare Management, Endocrinology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine