Key Essentials: Obstetrics and Gynecology CME - 2021
Key Essentials: Obstetrics and Gynecology CME - 2021 is organized by Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (SOM).
Event Date(s): 01/16/2021
Time: 7:15am to 12:30pm
Format: “LIVE” Online only
RowanSOM designates this program for a maximum of 5 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
RowanSOM designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicans should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
• I'm Hanging "IN" There... Or Am I? - Adam Holzberg, DO, FACOG, Urogynecology
• Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant? - Steven Sawin, MD, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
• Nutrition and Obesity in Pregnancy - Rebekah McCurdy, MD, MPH, Maternal Fetal Medicine
• Do I need a PAP? - Sophia Vogiatzidakis, DO, Obstetrics & Gynecology
• I'm Bleeding... I Hope It's Not Cancer - Robin Wilson-Smith, DO, Gynecologic Oncology
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 5
- Credits : 5
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine