Infectious Diseases Practice Updates 2021 - Livestream
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science assigns this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which involves participation in the evaluation component, allowing the participant to acquire up to 8.50 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Attendees will claim MOC points commensurate to the amount of CME credits acquired for the activity. It is the responsibility of a CME activity provider to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This interactive course offers practical updates on common topics and difficulties faced with infectious diseases, and essential information on the application of the most advanced developments in the field. Information will be presented by subject matter experts utilizing case-based presentations and in-depth discussions along with the question and answer sessions geared to improve knowledge, performance, and patient outcomes. Attendees will leave with up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately to their clinical practice.
• Interactive online format
• Up-to-date information on hot topics in infectious diseases
• Dedicated time for open discussion
• Expert faculty include Mayo Clinic infectious diseases consultants and featured guest speakers
At the conclusion of this CME webinar, participants should be able to:
• Describe the diagnosis and management of sexually transmitted infections
• Recognize and explain principles of antimicrobial stewardship
• Analyze updates in the management of cardiovascular infections
• Understand the current understanding of the clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of COVID-19
• Survey top literature updates in infectious diseases
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Infectious diseasesAntimicrobial Stewardship
Antimicrobial StewardshipApplication of X ray
Application of X ray
- CME : 10.5
- MOC : 8.5
This course is relevant for infectious diseases specialists, infectious diseases trainees, internists, pharmacists, hospitalists, and clinical infectious diseases researchers. The content will also benefit physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, family physicians and clinical microbiologists with interest in managing patients with infections.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine