CME : 4
Contact Hours : 4
9th Annual Individualizing Medicine Virtual Conference is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held on Oct 14, 2020.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Innovate. Connect. Transform.
Personalized medicine is driving new diagnostics and therapeutics into practice every day. The Mayo Clinic Individualizing Medicine Conference offers the opportunity to learn from experts and see first-hand how this field is impacting clinical practice, research, and education
What Will You Gain?
• Practical applications of individualized patient care and genomics
• Strategies to overcome obstacles of implementing individualized therapies for patient care
• Technology application and impact on health care, and implications for patients and medical professionals
• Visionary research and discoveries in cancer care
• Attendees discover ways to INNOVATE and ADVANCE CARE THROUGH GENOMICS and emerging science
• Expert speakers from Mayo Clinic and around the world inspire attendees to TRANSFORM future health care
• Opportunities to CONNECT with others in the field and explore future collaboration
Who Should Attend:
• Clinician-researchers and scientists
• Nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• Any other interested members of the health care team
SpecialtiesPharmacy and Medicine, Research and Clinical Research, Nursing, Immunotherapies
- Journal CME
- Journal CME
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine