10th Annual Update in Glomerular Disease
10th Annual Update in Glomerular Disease is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Event Date: Friday, February 5, 2021
Event Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of glomerular disease in a one-day course.
After attending this program you should be able to:
• Describe the risk of chronic kidney disease after nephrectomy and the latest advances in treatment options.
• Discuss current practice and recent advances for complications pre-and post-kidney transplant
• List the most recent results of the new Kidney Allocation System.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Session Broucher : Download Session Broucher
Speaker (s)View all
Peers Info View all
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 4 Number
Toll free Number
Reviews Given by People
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine