International Neuropsychological Society (INS) San Diego 2021
International Neuropsychological Society (INS) San Diego 2021 is organized by International Neuropsychological Society (INS) and will be held from Feb 02 - 05, 2021.
The International Neuropsychological Society is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The International Neuropsychological Society maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Up to 34 credit hours are available for this program. All CE sessions are geared for advanced level instructional activity.
• Plenaries, Invited Symposia, Symposia, Paper Sessions, and Poster Sessions are included in the general registration fee. (Bronze Package)
• CE credit for Plenaries are included in the Silver Package.
• CE credit for CE Workshops and Plenaries are included in the Gold Package.
CE Workshop Credit Hours:
• CE Workshops 1 - 2: 3 Hours (each)
• CE Workshops 3 - 12: 1.5 Hours (each)
• Plenary Sessions A - G: 1 Hour (each)
• Program Total: 28 CE Hours
• Invited Symposia - (Not eligible for CE Credit)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 34
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine