Florida Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association (FCPA) Virtual Annual Meeting
2021 Florida Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (FCPA) Virtual Annual Meeting is organized by the University of Florida (UF) College of Medicine. This online CME course will be held from Jan 16 - 17, 2021.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine delegates this virtual CME activity for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and Speech Pathologists:
Suwannee River Area Health Education Center, Inc. is a Florida Board of Nursing and Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is a certified provider of continuing education. CE Broker Provider ID #50-1922. This 2021 FCPA satisfies the CME requirements and awards up to 9.70 contact hours.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Dentistry assigns this CME activity for a maximum of 7.5 Contact Hours CDE. Dentists should earn only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Florida Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, a 501(c)(3), strives to assure that one day, all children in Florida with cleft lip, cleft palate, or other craniofacial anomalies will have access to state-of-the-art care. The Annual Conference will highlight the most current treatment practices and expectations in cleft and craniofacial conditions, and assist the providers to optimize care compliance and patient outcomes.
Theme: The meeting theme is “interpreting and optimizing team outcomes.” CME and CEU credit will be available for all online participants.
Why You Should Attend:
• Faculty include experts and world-renowned care providers for cleft and craniofacial disorders.
• Know how to better optimize cleft and craniofacial patient treatment outcomes.
• Attain valuable data into barriers to treatment and practical information for addressing these barriers.
• Meet and collaborate with a collegial group of cleft and craniofacial care providers across Florida and the Southeast to improve care for cleft and craniofacial children.
End of life care
- CME : 9.75
- Contact Hours : 9.7
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine