CME : 15
Euroanaesthesia programme has been granted 15 CME credits.
Euroanaesthesia is Europe’s biggest annual event showcasing the latest news and innovations with medical experts active in the field of anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine, and pain treatment.
Pre-congress programmes (Nov 27, 2020):
• Perioperative medicine in daily practice (Friday 27 November 13.00 – 16.30)
• Target Controlled Infusion (TCI) for sedation (Friday 27 November 13.00 – 16.30)
• State of the art on perioperative management of Left Ventricular Assist Devices (WAD) (Friday 27 November 10.00 – 15.00)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine