Positional OSA: Apnea in the Current Era: Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Adherence is Organized by eMedEvents Corporation.
This webinar will discuss how to help OSA patients remain compliant with their therapy during this time of transition. What should be taken into account: most recent PAP interface technologies, PAP adherence strategies, and should we consider alternative and multimodality therapies? For our patients to remain compliant with their sleep therapy, we may need to change and or combine treatments.
• Addressing the knowledge gap for the changes occurring in diagnosing and treating sleep-disordered breathing in the time of Covid-19.
• Review of the adherence strategies and technological advances available for addressing compliance issues with PAP therapy.
• Introducing the concept of multimodality and alternative therapeutics in the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing.
Target Audience :
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Clinical Fees||Regular Fee||27 Sep, 2022||Free|
Continuing Education for Physicians:
• This educational activity is approved for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM for Physicians.
• The link to obtain CME credits will be provided at the conclusion of the webinar.
Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider ship of SynAptiv and eMedEvents. SynAptiv accredited by the ACCME to provide 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education for Nurses and Respiratory Therapists:
• This educational activity is approved for 1 contact hour for Nurses and RRTs.
• The link to obtain CE credits will be provided at the conclusion of the webinar.
Accreditation Statement: SynAptiv is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider approved by California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16031 for 1 contact hour.
Toll free Number
Pulmonology +3 More
Nurse Practitioners +1 More