2021 American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) Virtual Sessions
AAHS Designation Statement
The 2021 AAHS Webinar Series is accredited for a total of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 2021 AAHS Virtual On-Demand Presentation Library is accredited for a total of 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Webinar Series Topics:
• Sunday, January 10, 2021
Webinar I: Miss the Masters? Distal Radius Fracture Management By The Very Best
• Sunday, January 17, 2021
Webinar II: You Have some Nerve - Are Nerve Transfers are Better than Tendon Transfers?
• Sunday, January 24, 2021
Webinar III: Ulnar Wrist Pain-Solutions from the Experts
• Sunday, January 31, 2021
Webinar IV: What You Need To Know About Practice Management / Telemedicine for 2021
• Sunday, February 14, 2021
Webinar V: Missed or Mismanaged Conditions
• Sunday, February 21, 2021
Webinar VI: Ouch! Another Flexor Tendon Problem
The AAHS 2021 Meeting is now virtual! The CME activity will take place in the month of January & February and hold a combination of live webinars and on-demand abstract sessions. All Virtual Webinars will incorporate interactive panel discussions and Live Abstract Presentations.
At the conclusion of this activity the learner will be able to:
• Develop relationships and mentoring that lead to successful hand research and contributions to better patient outcomes.
• Describe the new landscape of medicine leading to better patient care through the use of social media, the internet and understating new reimbursement models.
• Discuss clinical and basic scientific research on hand and upper extremity problems.
• Integrate principles of hand therapy with surgical management of hand and upper extremity problems.
• Evaluate surgical and nonsurgical principles of managing common hand and upper extremity problems.
• Compare the intellectual discourses through an integrated program with the related surgical societies (ASRM and ASPN) and resolve conflicts.
• Implement enhanced management of fractures, arthritis and congenital problems.
• Compare clinical and nonclinical hand therapy issues for a variety of hand problems and fractures.
- CME : 9.75
This educational activity is intended for healthcare professionals and researchers working in the fields of hand surgery, peripheral nerve and/or neural regeneration, and microneurovascular surgery and other complex reconstructions.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 4 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine