32nd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update
32nd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update is organized by Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD).
Event starts: 03/25/2021 - 7:00am
Event ends: 03/26/2021 - 3:15pm
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association for 12.0 credits of AOA Category 2-A.
32nd Annual Clinical Reviews: Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update is a CME conference that provides updates for primary care and internal medicine providers on issues commonly encountered in daily practice. This two-day livestream continuing medical education event features updates and management strategies on various diseases, covering topics like cardiology, COVID-19, dermatology, mental health and urology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Review current vaccines for COVID-19 - by the editor of Vaccine Journal, Dr. Greg Poland
• Recognize the clinical presentation of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction
• Manage difficult patient-physician interactions
• Identify new pharmacologic treatments in the past year
• Describe strategies for suicide prevention
• Review strategies to address healthcare disparities in primary care
• Review a case-based approach to individualized management of type 2 diabetes
• Apply a risk-based approach to evaluation of the patient with asymptomatic microscopic hematuria
• Identify management strategies for hair loss
- CME : 12
- Credits : 12
This course is designed for Family Medicine Physicians, Internal Medicine Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, General Practice and Primary Care providers.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine