21st Annual Educational Meeting in Gastroenterology
21st Annual Educational Meeting in Gastroenterology is organized by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and will be held from Feb 19 - 20, 2021.
Credit Designation Statement:
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC Recognition Statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12.5 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ (MD, DO) (12.50 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (RN, NP, PA and Others) (12.50 hours), ABIM MOC Part 2 (12.50 hours)
The 21st Annual Cedars-Sinai Educational Meeting in Gastroenterology is a unique continuing medical education virtual activity designed to provide attendees with relevant information regarding new developments in gastroenterology and new approaches to the management of gastrointestinal diseases. A group of national experts will present new findings and guidelines in a clinical context that will be useful in your gastroenterology practice. This two-day virtual activity is intended for gastroenterologists and all other healthcare professionals who treat patients with gastrointestinal disorders. In addition to lecture format presentations, the course will include the following interactive virtual instructional formats: debate and panel discussions, Q & A sessions, case discussions, and interactive video presentations.
By registering for the virtual activity, you will be able to view presentations, hear live audio, and interact online. This virtual activity will be fully web-based, and you will need a computer/laptop or tablet, audio and an internet connection.
Details will be emailed to all attendees before the activity. Please be aware that you are not authorized to record, copy or share content in any manner.
• Review fibrostenosis in Crohn's disease
• Discuss how to monitor patients on IBD therapies
• Outline and discuss updates on COVID-19 in IBD patients
• Discuss dual biologic therapies - when and how
• Discuss how to enhance recovery after IBD surgery
• Review colorectal cancer screening strategies and how to approach removal of difficult polyps
• Review medical management of idiopathic recurrent acute pancreatitis
• Discuss new endoscopic tools
• Review viral hepatitis
• Discuss primary sclerosing cholangitis, primary biliary cholangitis, and autoimmune hepatitis
• Review alcohol-induced liver disease
• Discuss how to approach fatty liver and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
• Review HCC management
• Review GI manifestations of COVID-19
• Review management of dumping syndrome, clinical guide to ambulatory pH testing
- CME : 12.5
- MOC : 12.5
- Hours : 12.5
Specialties - Family / General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine