American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM) Virtual Symposium 2021
American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM) Virtual Symposium 2021 is organized by American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM) and will be held from Jan 15 - 17, 2021.
Cine-Med designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for activities designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, consult your professional licensing board.
This activity is designed to address the following core and team competencies: Patient Care, Medical Knowledge, Practice-based Learning, System-based Practice, Evidence-based Practice, Quality Improvement, and Teams & Teamwork.
At the completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Describe the latest advances in microsurgical breast reconstruction, microsurgical treatment of the traumatized upper and lower extremity, post-oncologic reconstruction of the head and neck, reconstruction of the trunk and abdomen, and the treatment of lymphedema.
• Discuss strategies to lower complications and mitigate risks in the above stated treatment modalities.
• Explain the latest levels of evidence and outcome measures in reconstructive microsurgery as it pertains in treatment of various parts of the body.
- CME : 14
This activity is designed for surgeons whose practice involves the use of reconstructive microsurgical techniques in treating deformities and defects caused by trauma, cancer, and congenital differences.
The “level” for this particular activity topic can be characterized as “advanced learner”; However, the attendees will range from trainees to experience reconstructive surgeons.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 3 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine