CME : 21.25
2020 NEI Max! is organized by Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) and will be held from Nov 5 - 8, 2020 and will go on as a fully virtual meeting! Join us (virtually) to experience all that NEI Max! and the pre-meetings have to offer and prepare yourself for clinical challenges—from identifying prodromal risk factors to managing severely treatment-resistant patients—by enriching your psychopharmacology knowledge.
• Forensic Psychiatry Academy
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Academy
• Pre-Conference Workshop: Is Cannabis a Friend or Foe? The Devil Is in the Details
• NEI Max! - covering the latest in mental health
All health care professionals are welcome to join!
Our content is specially developed for prescribers who treat patients with mental illness. We encourage anyone interested in psychopharmacology (psychiatrists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and pharmacists) to join us for this advanced study.
Accreditation and Credit Designation Statements:
Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NEI designates this live activity for a maximum of (see below) AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 21.25 credits = 2020 NEI Max!
• 4.25 credits = 2020 NEI Forensic Psychiatry Academy
• 4.25 credits = 2020 NEI Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Academy
• 3.25 credits = 2020 Pre-Con Workshop: Is Cannabis a Friend or Foe? The Devil Is in the Details
The American Society for the Advancement of Pharmacotherapy (ASAP), Division 55 of the American Psychological Association, is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. ASAP maintains responsibility for these four programs and their content.
Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
SpecialtiesNeuroscience, Psychiatry, Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine