European School of Haematology (ESH) 1st Translational Conference: Bone Marrow Failure Disorders - From the cell to the cure of the disease is organized by European School of Haematology (ESH) and will be held from Nov 13 - 15, 2020.
The plenary conference programme is designed to place emphasis on leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged. Ample time is deliberately provided for in-depth scientific discussion and interaction. Registered participants will further benefit from a variety of opportunities for informal scientific interaction with the world’s leading experts in the field, including during small Meet the Expert sessions and Mentored Posters Walks.
• Improve understanding of the stem cell biology of BMF, from genotoxic stress, inflammaging to failure
• Acquire knowledge of recent advances in Fanconi Anaemia, Ribosome Diseases and Telomeropathy
• Gain insight into novel therapeutics of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and idiopathic Aplastic Anaemia, including knowledge of complement cascade, the current developmental status of various targeted drugs and of novel antibody-based and small molecules based immunotherapeutic approaches, and their promise for future clinical application.
• Acquire an overview of emerging approaches and new challenges such as genetic editing of haemopoietic stem cells, single cell RNA sequencing in haemopoiesis and genetic predisposition for myeloid malignancies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Hematology Blood and Marrow Transplant
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Fully trained Fee||12 Nov,2020||EUR 80.00|
|In-training Fee||12 Nov,2020||EUR 50.00|
|Allied Health Professionals Fee||12 Nov,2020||EUR 50.00|
|Corporate Fee||12 Nov,2020||EUR 150.00|
SpecialtiesHematology Blood and Marrow Transplant
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine