Use of Applied Behavior Analysis in Brain Injury Treatment - Training, Ethics and Goals, and Considerations for Success
Use of Applied Behavior Analysis in Brain Injury Treatment - Training, Ethics and Goals, and Considerations for Success is organized by Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) and will be held on May 05, 2021.
1 ACBIS CEU
This is the second presentation following a discussion of function-based treatment and outcomes. This presentation will address considerations for program success including using a multidisciplinary approach, staff training, and patient buy-in while addressing ethics and stakeholder goals.
• Learn about factors impacting treatment fidelity (i.e., staff training, consistency).
• Identify ethical considerations for program implementation.
• Learn recommended strategies for staff and consumers for immediate and long-term success.
Please Note: Completion of part 1 is not required for attendance at part 2. Both parts of the series can be taken independently.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CEU : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine