Update CME: Internal Medicine and Primary Care Livestream Rebroadcast May 2021
This live-streamed conference (7.30 a.m. May 13 - 2.05 p.m. May 16) organized by the American Medical Forum will be a rebroadcast of the March 2021 conference. Eminent speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins University, and Northwestern University will present the most advanced clinical guidelines. The course also offers pre-recorded Q&A sessions. At the conclusion, participants will be able to incorporate the most up-to-date treatment strategies to general chronic medical conditions implemented in recent clinical guideline updates, recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities, utilize the practice associated with novel research in everyday patient encounters to enhance the mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions.
Dates: May 13 - 16, 2021.
Time: Start at 7:30 AM CT May 13, 2021, and End at 2:05 PM CT May 16, 2021.
At the conclusion of this CME Webinar, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Incorporate the most up-to-date treatment strategies to general chronic medical conditions implemented in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize effective interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Utilize the practice associated with novel research in everyday patient encounters to enhance the mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 CME Credits
○ This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
○ This activity has been approved for AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
○ This activity has been approved for ABIM MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Extensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
In Registration **PLUS package includes:
• The full registration fee,
• 60-day access to the 4 day Conference recordings ($199 value),
• And $100 off a future AMF Update CME Conference registration.
Space is limited; register today!
- CME : 30
- Credits : 30
- MOC : 30
Speaker (s)View all
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- General practice
- General and Internal Medicine
- Primary Care Physicians
- Family Medicine
Toll free Number
Reviews Given by People
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine