This live-streamed conference (7.30 a.m. May 18 - 1.15 p.m. May 21) organized by the American Medical Forum (AMF) will be a rebroadcast of the November 2022 conference. Eminent speakers from The University of Chicago, Rush University, and Northwestern University will present the most advanced clinical guidelines. The course also offers pre-recorded Q&A sessions.
At the conclusion of this CME Webinar, Primary care providers will be able to:
• Employ the most up-to-date treatment strategies for common chronic conditions, as provided in the most recent clinical guideline updates.
• Recognize effective interventions that reduce the adverse effects of chronic conditions and prevent additional comorbidities.
• Employ the most relevant research in their daily patient encounters to reduce mortality and morbidity for common chronic conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 Live CME Credits
• This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• This activity has been approved for AAFP Prescribed Live Credits
• This activity has been approved for ABIM MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Extensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
Space is limited; register today!