Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) 31st Annual Conference is organized by Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA), Inc. and will be held from Sep 16 - 18, 2022.
Who Should Attend:
Investigators, researchers, coordinators, research associates, and project managers are all clinical research professionals. They also include educators, administrators, teachers, trainers, consultants, educators, and others. These participants can be associated with medical centers, cooperative research groups, research consortia, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research organizations, site management organizations, or independent research firms.
The virtual conference, which will last four days, will provide current information, tools, and best practices as well as training to ensure that your clinical research practice is compliant. There will be 6 educational tracks, an opening and closing plenary session, as well as 6 peer-driven posters, and an award competition. Sponsor opportunities are also available.
Upon completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
* Share best practices, tips, and tricks for new Clinical Research Associates
* Discuss how to make effective strategies for remote training
* Discuss the advantages of electronic regulatory documentation
* The challenges faced by multicenter clinical trials conducted at satellite sites
* Discuss the leadership principles in clinical research
* Discuss how to improve your workflows including regulatory and financial management as well as training in a limited resource institution
* Discuss the regulatory requirements for ClinicalTrials.gov
* Discuss the key leadership attributes needed to manage and implement workforce development
* Discuss the many benefits and tools in REDCap that can help you collect research data
* Discuss resources to search medical devices using databases maintained US, EU, or other health authorities
* Discuss the importance of diversity in clinical trial populations to understand the benefit-risk profile of a new therapy, and practical ways to increase inclusion in clinical trials.
* Discuss Education Partnership Models that can lead to successful recruitment opportunities
* Discuss the successes of e-consenting in community-based research
* Discussion of topics affecting participants in paid research
* Discuss misconduct in clinical trials, and possible consequences for the clinical research coordinator intentional misconduct
* Discuss the issues often overlooked that impact research budgets
* Discuss the use of technology to streamline clinical trial conduct
* Discuss best practices in monitoring, tips, and tools
* Discuss the role virtual tools play in meetings of the Human Ethic Committee (HEC).
* Use Project Management Institute's terminology and best practices to discuss the fundamentals of project management
* Discuss the use of The Expert Problem for clear communication in clinical research
More details will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.