Medical Spanish & Cultural Competency Virtual Training (May 22 - 23, 2021)
Organized by : Rios Associates
Specialties : Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Pharmacy and Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Dermatology, Occupational Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Psychiatry
Fee : Starting From USD 450
Medical Spanish & Cultural Competency Virtual Training is organized by Rios Associates and will be held from May 22 - 23, 2021.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Up to 45 AMA Category 1 CME credits can be obtained through completing our self study exams.
Since 1983, Rios Associates has offered CME Medical Spanish and Cultural Competency trainings to doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and other related positions.
Our mission is to help you better serve the Latino community by teaching medical Spanish and cultural competency to healthcare providers.
The training and material are expressly designed for The Healthcare Professional. This is not merely conversational Spanish with a “Medical Component”, consisting of some medical terms and vocabulary, but is expressly and exclusively designed for Healthcare professionals’ immediate practical application with their patients. They help you bridge the language and cultural gap with your Spanish speaking patients.
The objectives of the 2 day Live Virtual Training Sessions are the same as those of our live seminars. In addition to those objectives, they are able to tailor the sessions to your specific needs and proficiency level.
These 2 day Virtual Training Sessions serve to:
• Review specific subjects that you wish to practice
• Take the same course they present live while at home, when you travel or at your location of choice
• Limitations that may prevent you from doing so in person
• Follow up and practice sessions for those that would like to continue learning Spanish
• Practice through role plays and dialogues, while receiving immediate feedback from our instructors.
• Improve rapport and engagement with Latino patients
• Promote preventive care and expand knowledge of culture bound syndromes
• Learn more about the Latino culture and medical terminology in Spanish
• Steps to secure a successful patient interview and intervene in medical emergencies
- CME : 14
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine