Medical Spanish & Cultural Competency Virtual Training (May 08 - 09, 2021)
Organized by : Rios Associates
Specialties : Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Pharmacy and Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Occupational Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy
Fee : Starting From USD 450
Medical Spanish & Cultural Competency Virtual Training is organized by Rios Associates. This online medical conference will be held from May 08 - 09, 2021.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center delegates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians will be granted the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
Up to 45 AMA Category, 1 CME credit can be earned through completing our self-study exams.
Since 1983, Rios Associates has given CME Medical Spanish and Cultural Competency training to doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and other related positions.
Our purpose is to support you better serve the Latino community by teaching medical Spanish and cultural competency to healthcare providers.
The training and material are, specially produced for The Healthcare Professional. This is not solely conversational Spanish with a “Medical Component”, consisting of some medical terms and vocabulary, but is expressly and particularly outlined for Healthcare professionals’ immediate practical application with their patients. We assist you to bridge the language and cultural gap with your Spanish-speaking patients.
The objectives of the 2 days Live Virtual Training Sessions are the same as those of our live seminars. In addition to those objectives, we are able to design the sessions according to your specific needs and proficiency level.
These 2-day Virtual Training Sessions serve to:
• Analyze the specific subjects that you wish to practice
• Take the same course we offer live while at home, when you travel or at your location of choice
• Limitations that may stop you from doing so in person
• Follow up and practice sessions for those that would like to continue learning Spanish
• Practice through role-plays and dialogues, while receiving immediate feedback from our instructors.
• Enhance rapport and engagement with Latino patients
• Improve preventive care and expand knowledge of culture-bound syndromes
• Know more about the Latino culture and medical terminology in Spanish
• Steps to secure a successful patient interview and intervene in medical emergencies
- CME : 14
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine