Live stream: Advances in orbital surgery 2022 is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Nov 23, 2022.
This live stream brings together multidisciplinary experts for a day that focuses on some of the most challenging aspects of orbital surgery. We will learn from specialists in Ophthalmology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Radiation Oncology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
This meeting is held in association with the RSM Ophthalmology Section.
During this meeting you will:
• Understand the options for surgical access to the orbit
• Explore advances in orbital cancer surgery
• Appreciate the impact of advances in orbital radiation oncology on treatment planning and patient outcomes
• Learn how the surgical management of thyroid eye disease is evolving?
• Understand how the latest evidence is informing surgical decision-making in orbital trauma
The RSM Oral and Maxillofacial Section Advances In… series is presented by international experts in their fields. This webinar has CPD accreditation.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.