9:00 AM - 9:30 AM EST (30 Min)
Understanding & Curing the Dementia
- 1. The major obstacle to curing dementia is the lack of a unified, systems model of the pathology.
- 2. The central pathology involved in age-related CNS disease is cell aging.
- 3. Cell aging can be, and has been, reversed in human cells, human tissues, and animal trials.
- 4. Prospective human trials are expected to demonstrate an effective cure for Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- 5. The implications are without precedent in either clinical history or medical economics.