2021 American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) National Conference
2021 American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) National Conference is organized by American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) and will be held from Apr 25 - 29, 2021.
Credits: 80 Contact Hours
ASPAN’s 40th National Conference, Precision Vision: Empowering Innovation & Well-being, is planned and designed with you in mind! The national conference will provide you the opportunity to network with peers, leaders and experts from diverse geographical and healthcare areas. You can also interact with leading industry vendor representatives to gain information and advice on new products and services for quality patient care.
Benefits of Attending:
• Learn from the nation’s leading perianesthesia professionals.
• Choose from over 70 sessions.
• Earn over 80 contact hours!
• Reunite with colleagues online.
• Explore the latest products and services in the exhibit hall.
• View over 50 poster presentations.
• An incredible value—under $6 a contact hour with early bird full registration.
• PLUS—Access to all sessions (for the days you register) for 120 days after conference—and earn contact hours for all of them!
Discuss current information on clinical practice, standards, evidence-based practice, research and new technologies that contribute to safe, quality patient care in the perianesthesia setting
To enable the nurse to increase knowledge on clinical practice, standards and research.
- Contact Hours : 80
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine