Use of Imaging to Predict Steatosis in Patients With NAFLD
Use of Imaging to Predict Steatosis in Patients With Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) is organized by American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) and will be held during Apr 21, 2017 - Apr 20, 2023.
The target audience for this medical event is readers of the AJR and radiologists at all training levels with an interest in hepatic resection for malignancy. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
AJR articles fulfill educational needs at all practice levels by addressing new research and studies, reviewing standards of care and addressing clinical practice and educational needs. Needs sources for the AJR include clinical practice guidelines, peer-reviewed literature, and expert-defined needs.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the clinical and imaging criteria for steatosis grade in adult nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD);
• Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative ultrasound (QUS) parameters, attenuation coefficient, and backscatter coefficient, in comparison with conventional ultrasound (CUS) for predicting steatosis grade in adult NAFLD; and
• Discuss the use of MRI-estimated proton density fat fraction (PDFF) for predicting steatosis grade in adult NAFLD.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine