Tumor Board: PARP Inhibition in Prostate Cancer Management
Tumor Board: PARP Inhibition in Prostate Cancer Management is organized by Medscape, LLC.
CME / ABIM MOC / CE Released: 1/8/2021
Valid for credit through: 1/8/2022
Medscape, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 0.50 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit. Aggregate participant data will be shared with commercial supporters of this activity.
The goal of this activity is to improve oncologists' and urologists' knowledge and competence surrounding the use of poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitors, patient eligibility, and implementation in advanced prostate cancer.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
• Have increased knowledge regarding the
○ Mechanism of action of PARP inhibitors in prostate tumors with DNA damage response and repair (DDR) gene alterations
○ Clinical data from trials evaluating PARP inhibitors in advanced prostate cancer
• Have greater competence related to
○ Integrating PARP inhibitors into clinical treatment for eligible patients with advanced prostate cancer
- CME : 0.5
- MOC : 0.5
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine